Thursday, January 29, 2009

Kingly visit to Miracle Daughter Aching (Far Sung Hniang)

Today, I scurried in everything I do as I was prepared to meet God with all my family. On my way to Frederick I stopped by my brother’s residence, a hotel provided by insurance company for the house they lost in fire last week. I was there to pick my sister in law expecting some miracle power from God for her legs.

When we arrived there, there was a small gathering in which one Pastor from Shan State was ardently preaching. His message was more related to the current and ongoing miracles that gave glimpse to the upcoming rapture and the second coming of Jesus. His speech was followed by a gospel song sung merrily by those who joyfully await Kingly visit. I named it Kingly visit because it was mentioned in the pastor speech that God is not now coming in that humble way anymore. He clarified that no one should need to be humble at this time to tell Good news. If they do not want to believe, just say too bad for them and forget about them. It is time to hurriedly spread the good news in the very limited time left, as fast as it can be. This message was repeated once again by Jesus himself too. He reiterated that we let others know this news, “but do not take time to explain them, If they do not believe it, let them be” He said. The pastor also said, if some one is not really moved by the news of his father coming home, it is clear that some thing is seriously wrong.

As prediced the night before, the Kingly visit started at about 9:30 pm, Juanuary 29, 2009, tonight. Jesus was brought down from heaven through some stars, the three stars as mentioned by our sister. After saying about the stars, she was like fell collapse, but after awhile she got back to herself and with closing her eyes, her tone and all changed to some sort of seriousness and started to greet everyone in the house. Firstly, She said that He was Jesus, not God, and all the people who wanted to ask or talk with Him would use the name Jesus. He invited people to come to Him and ask whatever they want to know about the Miracle or the Bible or Rapture, or Second coming of Jesus. He eventually told us about the difference between Dr. Martin Luther King, and President Obama as end time predicament. The presidency of Black President Obama is good news to all believers, He said ( I am going to add more on this later).

The answers to my personal question:

I brought a question posted in Laiforum that ask : Matthew 24, and Mark 13 where False prophesy around the end of the earth.

He replied: You have to know what you believe first, from your heart, then you will know them as simple.

My question: What is the Seven churches mean? The one we see in Revelation?

The reply: They are God’s people. Look at my daughter here now, she is young and innocent, and people don’t want to belief because of her age, and complexion.

My Question: Do we need to really be assured about our salvation to be saved?

Answer: Yes, that is very important. You must be sure what you believe, and be confident.

My Question: What exactly will be happened when end of the world has come?

Answer: Why you worry? You don’t have to be there.

My question: Will the dead be raised again as we see in Thesalonian?

Yes, they will be just like you now again, but they all will not be going to heaven, there will be judgment. But you don’t have to be there, because you believe in me.

Question: What is most important for belief.

Answer: Your heart. Love, trust, and belief are all I need.

Question: Why some believers just can’t believe the miracles we now have?

Answer: They only believe me from their mouth, not from their hearth. Don’t worry, you will laugh at them in Heaven.

Question: Do we need to give tithe, for our salvation?

Answer: No, not at all, what I see is as I told you, your heart. Remember I died for your sin, so why feeling annoyed by these things? So be happy, have fun at the house of the Lord. Why you all are so tense! Come on! Do you really believe in me, Are you ready if you die tomorrow! Are you sure!

O.K. I give you everything you need, I give you wisdom, now you have everything you need, The rest is just Me. So tell the whole world that I am exist.

After talking to all people in the house, Jesus left her, but she was still in heaven. While we all were looking at her, she was acting what she was saying. Smiled, she cutely complains about the food in heaven. She asked for chicken other than bread. Kepriel was near her all the time. She also asked about where Michael was, and said that Michael was busy for Rapture now. (When I ask about rapture.. you will hear some music before you go to heaven, even if you die, you still will go) Then finally she awake and became her normal self. She could not remember any thing that just happened.

( There are a lot more about other people, esp: for a pastor from Shan State, Myanmar, if time permit, I will load some video too).

Thank you for sharing.

……………………

No comments:

Post a Comment